Friday, April 29, 2016

College time writing

I am excited to be free from high school but really nervous going to college, because its going to be different from high school and a lot bigger. College you can't mess up because, college professor not going to mess around with us. I am nervous going to college a big class and me being lost in learning.

That's what I am nervous about because I am very hard person to focus on something , I am just afraid that will behind in learning at college or nervous to do presentation. Next I just want to be easy like high school but I know its not.

1 comment:

  1. I actually prefer college. Is the work easier.... well no.... but kind of. Instead of memorizing terms your learning why you should know them. So you are working on the why and once you know the why behind something then you actually feel like you know it and the work gets easier.~KP

    ReplyDelete