Friday, February 12, 2016

The Video Review

  My song is best because it can help through tough time in life. I love the tune and how they use actually instruments in music video. I never heard of the band but I love this one song from them. This song make stop what you are doing and listen.

 The song I pick is Rude because its about a guy that go to his girlfriend parents house to ask for her father blessings to married her. But we he show up the father told him no twice, but the guy married the girl anyways to make him happy. I didn't like the song at first. When I start listen t o the lyrics it had me thinking and up dancing and smiling.

I never get tired of listening to this song. So I revise everyone to listen to it If you don't I will make you.

1 comment:

  1. I really liked how you described this song. Alot of people don't listen to what the lyric's are saying and they really miss out. One thing to fix is your tenses ( marry instead of married) Just a quick proof read will help with that :) ~KP

    ReplyDelete